Affirm To Yourself A Lifelong Success With WISDOM As A Guide
Positive + Affirmations, also called Self-Speak, personal reminders or self-suggestions, are absolutely essential in building Positive + Attitudes and Convicted Confidence In Our Own Capabilities. A Positive + Affirmation must contain the following Key Ingredients:
- Positive + Words and WISE Phrases Like Reciting Proverbs And LIVING THEM INWARDS REFLECTING OUTWARDS ONWARDS AND UPWARDS.
- (Speak And Say These Practice Positive + Words In The First [1st] Person And The Present Tense Logical Detail NOW WON 0NE 1 GR8 G8 FA8 CHECK MA8, RA8)
- Φ I AM … DIVINE, PRIME, TIME Φ ALL, SUBLIME, ONE ... PM I Φ
- BE Very Specific About What You Want To BE (To Have, To Do, Etc.)
Another Example Of A Positive + Affirmation Is “I Am A Positive +, Optimistic Thinker” or “I Am The Top Salesperson”.
You Can Start Harnessing the Transformative Powers of Positive + Affirmations By Applying The Following Guidelines Immediately:
- Replace the Negative with the Positive +
The very environment that we live in tends to drag us down with its constant negativity. But the moment that you start using positive affirmations, you can choose to banish negativity and start adopting the positive attitudes which will propel you towards success. Using affirmations is critical in developing the self-motivation that can make our goals and dreams into realities
- Modify And Transmute Your Thinking To Positive +
Your mind believes what you tell it. Reprogram your subconscious mind by using positive affirmations and watch your conscious mind transform it into positive action. You essentially become the person you have affirmed yourself to be.
- Personalize Your Own Positive + Affirmations of WISDOM
First you need to think about what you want to achieve. Be specific about what you want to be, to do, to have and so on and so forth. Then, with your answer in mind, create your own affirmation in the first person and present tense. This creates concrete, tangible goals which give you a direction in which to work towards.
- Redundantly Reiterate, and Repeat
In order for your Affirmations of WISDOM to be effective, you must repeat them to yourself daily with attention, conviction, interest and desire. Writing them down on post-its which can be placed in places where you can frequently see them (fridge, bathroom mirror, etc.) is also a good way to remind yourself of them.
Gain WISDOM With Applied Knowledge!